Wednesday, January 30, 2013

End of the Line


Hello and Goodbye.

Last week I was preparing some albuns to upload, but yesterday my Mediafire account was locked due to "a Strike that has been placed against my account and can lead to a termination of service".

All my files are locked and you can't download anything.

This is the full copy of the email I received from the guys on mediafire:


Hello dayv4n,
The file (xxxxx.zip) violates the MediaFire Terms of Service. Due to it being distributed from your account, it has been removed. Also, a Strike has been placed against your account and can lead to a termination of service.
Check our policy violations page for more information.
Thank you for using MediaFire as your cloud based file sharing service provider.

Sincerely,
The MediaFire Team


Sharing stuff I love with people I love is a crime, that's something we should think about it. There's a lot of discussion about this on the internet, so I won't make myself long.
Well, that's all, folks. It was a nice time I had, meet some nice people and bands trough this blog.
Take care and maybe we'll meet again someday.


An special hug to Boards of Canada fans.


Please send me your email to dayv4n@gmail.com so we can send each other some letters. I love doing that. :)

Take care, love you all,
Dayv4n

6 comments:

  1. :((((((((((((((
    foi bom enquanto durou.
    R.I.P. undstr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being there anyway. Sorry to see this happen, especially since so much of what you made available is not otherwise for sale. (It was probably a bad idea to put up stuff that is obviously for sale and managed by multinationals with a lot of lawyers, though.) The BoC work you made available was very much appreciated. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the musical discoveries i've done on this website
    Good continuation !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. many thanks for all the time & effort you put into your blog. it really was appreciated. take care, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey fella - I too appreciated the old BoC stuff that can't be bought. However - I also loved your self-made compilations.

    I think there's scope (within the law especially) for you to carry on releasing them... please think about it. I don't have time to keep track of new releases and compilations and DJ promos are a great way to get on the right track, so to speak :)


    Thanks for the work you've done so far...

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Share you toughs!