Saturday, November 05, 2011

Amesoeurs - Amesoeurs [MP3][320]


Amesoeurs
Label: Beneath Grey Skies
Format: 2 Vinyls, LP
Country: Germany
Released: 2009
Genre: Rock
Style: Post-Punk, New Wave, Shoegaze, Black Metal










-
I can understand that some people could be turned off by the jarred, sudden switches to noisier moods and harsh vocals. This won't do for everyone. Post-punk crowd will get turned off by the harsher songs and the black metal fans will probably get annoyed at the female-sung parts.

But I like to consider myself open-minded (some will say "poseur" but I could care less) and I did have to let this one sink in a few times but it's grown on me and I really like it. I would definitely add "avant-garde" to the genres. The band does do something that's never been done before and that no one else does. Either way, I love this.


Review by Razor45


Password: peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Share you toughs!