Sunday, November 20, 2011

Boards of Canada – A Few Old Tunes Vol.2 [Cassete][MP3][VBR][Very Rare]


A Few Old Tunes Vol. 2
Label: Music70
Format: Cassette
Country: UK
Released: ?
Genre: Electronic
Style: IDMDowntempo, Ambient, Dark Electronic


That tiny room at the beach was absolutely the perfect place for my first time. When we came together, I could feel the hairs growing on my chest. I saw my future. I saw my past. 

For a few minutes it was like being alive. They lived happily ever after. All my questions had been answered. All my fears disappeared. All that was left was a kiss. Every move we made was a kiss.
-
Ok, I'm jealous of sharing this with you. This is a ultra rare release that I can't even remember where I got it. It's the real cassete rip of a unreleased album. Still, it's one of my favorite albums ever. The album ambient is dark, low ending music with lots of dark textures and black-and-white feeling, low-frequency background and a nice Boards of Canada feeling.

Tip: listen to Sir Pracelot Brainfire in the morning!

Hope you enjoy it.
-



Password: sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Share you toughs!