Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Boards Of Canada – Boc Maxima [MP3][320]

BoC Maxima
Label: Music70
Format: CD, Mixed
Country: UK
Released: 1996
Genre: Electronic
Style: IDM, Downtempo, Experimental, Ambient








Hello my friends, I've always been obsessed by this fabulous duo. There are some albums that are ultra rare and some that can't even be found on the internet anymore. In any case, this is my first upload and I hope you like it. Here is a very nice album by Boards of Canada, one of my hardest finds. I can identify a Boards of Canada fake mix. This is the real one.

Files are compressed from pure FLAC files that I have access no more. Every file is 320kbps.

-
Limited to fifty copies, pressed on both cassette and cd formats, the tracks on BoC Maxima range from previously released material to songs which to this day have yet to see wide re-release. Many of the tracks featured on this disc would later be chosen for the track listing of Music Has The Right To Children, though with some differences (notably on One Very Important Thought.)

This release was broadcasted in full on France's Helter Skelter's radio programme in 2002.

Wildlife Analysis, Boc Maxima, Roygbiv, Turquoise Hexagon Sun and One Very Important Thought later appeared on Music Has the Right to Children. Everything You Do Is a Balloon, June 9th, Nlogax and Turquoise Hexagon Sun also appear on Hi Scores'. Rodox Video, Nova Scotia Robots, Skimming Stones, Carcan, M9 and Original Nlogax appeared on A Few Old Tunes (albeit in slightly different forms). A longer version of Chinook appears on the Aquarius single.

At 5:17, the version of Sixtyniner that appears is shorter than the version on the original Twoism release. However, when Twoism was publicly released in 2002, this 5:17 version was used instead.
As of 2011, Niagara, Red Moss, Concourse and Whitewater are exclusive to this release.

Password: love

5 comments:

  1. thank you very much, it was hard for me to find this album in FLAC and so nice to know you have great affection for this duo, me too. greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mer you are very welcome! :) I'm planning sending the next rare albums soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this! Not only have you supplied a ultra-rare BoC release that was only handed out to friends and family, but it's also in super high quality! Cheers mate, this is a real treat. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'v been looking to get the ''Chinook'' track by BOC for ages... I know that it has been uploaded on youtube but I just can't resign to audio rip that kind of low quality file. I would love to get a 320kbps file or higher if possible. Hope that someone may take the call

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Share you toughs!